Friday, March 8, 2013

Something fun and different...

So I am hosting a Pampered Chef party via Facebook. I have never done this before but I thought it'd be fun to give it a shot! There is an event page on FB for it with a link to the online catalog and everyone is welcome to browse and buy! Its just a giant party with friends from all over! So fun!




So I thought I would put the invite out in blog land as well! So if you're into cooking and baking and all that fun stuff you should check out their products. I know that some items are a little pricey but some are very reasonable and especially for the quality of the product! Browse the catalog here and if you see something you like, by all means order it (Just make sure that when you order you put down my name (Courtnie Ward) as the host). Happy shopping and cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment