Monday, March 11, 2013

¡Olé! to Mondays

Sometimes Mondays are the worst and they suck. And all too often I forget that you can choose to not let your current circumstances effect your mood/attitude! So what if its a Monday! Its just a day! Take it in stride!

Bad mood makers:

  • Monday
  • Dark Mornings
  • Rude Comments
  • Work


Good mood makers:

  • Truth about beautiful things (including myself)
  • Work: Crazy and funny customers who kept me laughing to myself all day long.
  • Drank lots of water (new goal)
  • Being super productive this evening: work out, kitchen cleaning, lunch prep for tomorrow, brewed some tea for the week, Solace booking, relaxing while blogging!

The good mood makers certainly changed everything around! I would say that I showed Monday who was boss! Bring on Tuesday!

How do you handle rough days?

1 comment: