1. What clothing store do you shop at the most? Wow thats a tough one! I really do just love clothes! If we had a Forever 21 less than an hour away I would be in serious trouble because I do really love their clothes! They are cute and usually not super expensive! But I am just fine doing some thrift store shopping as well!
2. What apps can you not live without? No question about it INSTAGRAM!!! I love photos and I love seeing what my friends are up to! And probably my banking mobile app! Ha! If I am going to spend money at said store above I need to be able to keep track of the monies!
3. Who is your celebrity crush? Absolutely without a doubt Bradley Cooper! THOSE EYES!!! Just look at them!
4. If I made you spend $10,000 how would you spend it? I would spend it traveling the world with best friends and family! I absolutely love seeing new places with special people!
5. Describe your dream home. Oh wow this is a loaded question! If I'm gonna dream, I'm gonna dream big! I love entertaining and being the house where everyone wants to be so it would have to be designed for such things! It would love to have an in-ground pool for summertime get togethers with an amazing outdoor patio for cookouts. Something like this would be super fun:
A big kitchen for cooking with 1950-60's kitchen decor: (but also mentioned in my previous post I would love to have that built in espresso machine) :)
A relaxing and open living room where everyone feel like they are "home" with a fireplace and built in bookshelves filled with classics and photo books galore! I just want a place where people can be!
I love the movie Pete's Dragon! I always have and always will! I love seeing the love that strangers (Nora and her father Lampie) have for a little orphan boy and his dragon and theres a lot of singing in it! I LOVE musicals!7. What do you do in your spare time? Spare time? What is that? Okay just kidding I have that (sometimes). I use spare time for being with friends, thrifting (aka treasuring hunting), catching up on shows and starting new ones! I should read more in that time and I want to but I just forget sometimes ha!
8. How old is your oldest piece of clothing that you still wear? Sadly its a t-shirt ha! Its my really sweet Michael Bolton Time, Love and Tenderness Tour shirt from my very first concert in 1998! In fact here's a picture of it check out his white pants;
9. What was your favorite book as a child? It's sad that I don't really recall reading much as a kid or having a favorite book my first book I recall remembering that I liked when I was little (but still an older child) was Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day by Judith Viorst
10. What is the most embarrassing outfit you ever wore? Hmm again having a hard time thinking of an answer to this one. I know that as a child my mom dressed me in some pretty embarrassing things but as an adult I cannot recall an outfit that I wouldn't be caught dead in. I am sure I wore awful things in the early nineties and if I saw pictures of those outfits now I would probably be mortified!
1) If you could have been born in and grown up in any era, what era would you choose?
2) What is the worst haircut you had growing up?
3) If you could make a living doing anything, what would it be?
4) How do you cope with stress?
5) Currently what is your favorite TV show?
6) What is your favorite thing about Summer?
7) Lake or Ocean? And why?
8) Morning time or Late night? And why?
9) If you could have any animal as a pet (pet friendly or not) what would it be?
10) Favorite President and why?
Let me know if you play along....