Sunday, September 8, 2013

Currently...


listening to Thrice – all albums on repeat. This probably has to do with being super excited for the release of Dustin Kensrue new album coming out October 1st.
watching as much baseball as I can since the season is about to come to an end.
drinking diet coke or green tea 
loving the final days of Summer before its gone.
dancing to Still into You by Paramore (of course when no one is looking)
reading the four gospels- Just beginning to start this and hope to stick with it.
trying to get into a weekly routine with booking, blogging, dry bones marketing, and reading more. I need to get organized folks!
learning to pray pray pray for a revolution in our church. (Eph. 3:14-21)
dreaming of future plans and ideas always.
feeling like I am worn out! But still rejoicing!
wishing I could tell you but I cannot ;) but its exciting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment